It is very important that all of us are safe and practice good safety behaviors. Here are the guidelines that are in place for all of us:
- Fewer patients allow for better social distancing.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask.
- Patients remain in their cars and text the office when they arrive. Please wait for a text back before entering.
- The doors will all be opened for you limiting the number of items you need to touch.
- If you feel unwell, there is no longer a 24 hr cancellation fee policy. Just give a call and let us know.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken and you may wash your hands.
- You are encouraged to have a card on file in order to have a contactless check-out.
- Extensive disinfecting between each patient.
- Disposable table paper and face cradle covers will be used.
- You are welcome to bring your own sheet for greater comfort.
- No one may wait in the waiting room.
- PLEASE, should you test positive for COVID19, notify the office immediately so we can take appropriate measures.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE. WE ARE A VERY RESILIENT COMMUNITY AND KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ADVERSITY.